Item Index Information
Gigachess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Large board.
Gigachess. With 20 different pieces on a 14 x 14 board, this is the latest in a sequence from Shako to Tamerlane II to Perfect 12.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
The board used for this game has 14 row(s), 14 column(s), 196 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2001. [2000-2002]. [1996-2006].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gig.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Gigachess. On 14 by 14 board with 20 different pieces. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Gigachess . On 14 by 14 board with 20 different pieces. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'gigachess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'gigachess'