Item Index Information
Giant Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Giant Chess. 16 x 16 variant with lots of powerful pieces and the unique four square occupying Dev piece which is not easy to capture.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
The board used for this game has 16 row(s), 16 column(s), 256 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2000. [1999-2001]. [1995-2005].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gia.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Giant Chess. 16x16 board with the same pieces as Turkish Chess, but also the "Dev" piece which takes up four squares. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Köksal Karakus.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'giantchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'giantchess'