Item Index Information
Football Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Football Chess. Pieces interact with a ball and each side tries to get the ball into the opposing goal.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1951. [1950-1952]. [1946-1956].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Foo.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Football Chess . A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'footballchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'footballchess'