Item Index Information
Fool's Hexagonal Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Fool's Hexagonal Chess. Missing description
By Graeme C Neatham.
The board used for this game has 8 column(s), 96 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Foo.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Fool's Hexagonal Chess. designed to be a close (the closest?) hexagonal equivalent to orthodox chess. (Cells: 96) By Graeme C Neatham.
- FoolsHexagonalChess zrf zip file . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'foolshexagonal' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'foolshexagonal'