Item Index Information
FIDE Frolic is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
FIDE Frolic. FIDE chess, but with each piece able to leap.
By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters FI.
- Browse items that also start with the letters FID.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'fidefrolic'