Item Index Information
Extrapawn Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Extrapawn Chess. Standard chess with one extra pawn per player in the reserve (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2010. [2009-2011]. [2005-2015].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ex.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ext.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'extrapawnchess'