Item Index Information
Duke of Rutland's Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, From ancient times.
Duke of Rutland's Chess. Missing description
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: John Third Duke of Rutland.
The board used for this game has 14 row(s), 10 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1747. [1746-1748]. [1742-1752].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Du.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Duk.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.