Item Index Information
Dragonfly is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Dragonfly. Christian Freeling's 7x7 Chessgi type variant. No Queens. Pawns don't drop.
Author: Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: Christian Freeling.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s), 49 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1982. [1981-1983]. [1977-1987].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dra.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'dragonfly'