Item Index Information
Doppelganger Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Doppelganger Chess. Pieces have their "doubles" (Doppelgangers). Capture an opponent's piece to make both disappear... uses a FIDE chess set.
By Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Do.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dop.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Doppelganger Chess. Pieces and their doppelgangers are connected for capture and promotion! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'doppleganger' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'doppleganger'