Item Index Information
Displacement Chess 2. Chess with flexible castling, reverse symmetry and no opening theory.
By Charles Daniel.
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Di.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dis.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Displacement Chess 2. The most logical step for the evolution of standard Chess: flexible castling and interchange of king and queen for one side. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Charles Daniel.
- Displacement Chess 2 . Chess with minor modifications and no opening theory! By Charles Daniel.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'displacementch' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'displacementch'