Item Index Information
Dimension X is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional.
Dimension X. Unusual transdimensional pieces interact with FIDE Chess.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 2 levels/boards, 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Di.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dim.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Dimension X. Chess on two planes - one with the usual chess pieces, the other with spooky trans-dimensional pieces with strange interactions. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Dimension X, Problem # 7. An endgame problem for Dimension X, after Pawn g5-g6 who wins? By Gary K. Gifford.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'dimensionx' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'dimensionx'