Item Index Information
Devingt Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Devingt Chess. Game Courier to play Devingt Chess, on a 10x10 board with Sages (=Camels).
Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Leopold de Labrousse.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters De.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dev.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Devingt Chess. Decimal chess with 20 pieces per side including Sages (moving as Camels). Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux. Inventor: Leopold de Labrousse.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'devingt-chess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'devingt-chess'