Item Index Information
Corridor Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Corridor Chess. FIDE but subtracting rook pawns and setting pieces up in house in middle.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1980. [1979-1981]. [1975-1985].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cor.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'corridorchess'