Item Index Information
Cobra Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Cobra Chess. Link featuring piece that occupies four squares at once, the cobra, moves like a rook but can leap over friendly pieces.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Derick Peterson.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1998. [1997-1999]. [1993-2003].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cob.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Cobra Chess. Variant on 10 by 10 board with new pieces, including the Cobra. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Derick Peterson.
- Cobra Chess . Variant on 10 by 10 board with new pieces, including the Cobra. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Derick Peterson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'cobra' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'cobra'