Item Index Information
Chu Shogi is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Oriental, From ancient times, ShogiBased.
Chu Shogi. Historic Japanese favorite, featuring a multi-capturing Lion.
Author: Adam DeWitt.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 12 column(s), 144 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1350. [1349-1351]. [1345-1355].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Chu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chu-shogi'