Item Index Information
Chieftain Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, War game, In a category all its own.
Chieftain Chess. Large variant using 4 royal pieces with command control, multi-piece moves and pieces that may shift direction as they move.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
The board used for this game has 16 row(s), 12 column(s), 192 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Chi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chieftain Chess. Missing description (16x12, Cells: 192) By Joe Joyce.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chieftainchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chieftainchess'