Item Index Information
Chess with Extra Bishops is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Chess with Extra Bishops. FIDE Chess with Extra Pair of Bishops that Start from Same Square.
By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chesswithextra'