Item Index Information
Chess vs checkers is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Each player has a different army, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Chess vs checkers. Missing description
By Daniil Frolov.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2010. [2009-2011]. [2005-2015].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess vs checkers. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chessvschecker' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chessvschecker'