Item Index Information
Chess on Two Boards is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Four or more dimensional.
Chess on Two Boards. Chess on Two Boards.
By Joe Joyce.
The board used for this game has 16 row(s), 16 column(s), 256 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess on Two Boards. Chess on Two Boards. (4x(4x(4x4)), Cells: 256) By Joe Joyce.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chessontwoboar' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chessontwoboar'