Item Index Information
Byelorussian Chesskers is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Byelorussian Chesskers. Pieces promote to "Damkas" in this Chess Checkers Hybrid.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Uwe Wiedemann and N. N. Grushevsky.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1984. [1983-1985]. [1979-1989].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters By.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bye.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'byelorussianch'