Item Index Information
Blackjack Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Blackjack Chess. Reduce the point value of your pieces to exactly 21 points and win the game. Or do it the old-fashioned way.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bla.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Blackjack chess. Win also if the value of pieces you have is exactly 21 points. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Blackjack Chess. If the point value of your remaining units totals 21, you win. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'blackjackchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'blackjackchess'