Item Index Information
Big Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Not categorized.
Big Chess. Ordinary chess pieces on an elongated 8 x 14 board with three times as many bishops and two times as many knights.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 14 column(s), 112 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2001. [2000-2002]. [1996-2006].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Big.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Big Chess. Chess variant on a 14 by 8 square board with extra Pawns, Knights and Bishops. (14x8, Cells: 112) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Big Chess . Chess variant on a 14 by 8 square board with extra Pawns, Knights and Bishops. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'bigchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'bigchess'