Item Index Information
Battle Room Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Battle Room Chess. Win by getting four of your pieces in or around your enemy's gate.
By John Smith.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 6 column(s), 47 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ba.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bat.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'battleroomches'