Item Index Information
Archchess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, From ancient times.
Archchess. Late 17th chess variant from Italy on large board with pieces which include modern queen and squirrel.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dr. Francesco Piacenza.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1683. [1682-1684]. [1678-1688].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ar.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Arc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Archchess. Large chess variant from 17th century Italy. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dr. Francesco Piacenza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'archchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'archchess'