Item Index Information
Archchess. Late 17th chess variant from Italy on large board with pieces which include modern queen and squirrel.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ar.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Arc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Archchess. Large chess variant from 17th century Italy. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dr. Francesco Piacenza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'archchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'archchess'