Item Index Information
Archbishop Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Not categorized.
Archbishop Chess. Replace one of the marshalls from birds chess with a cardinal and you have Dominique Leste's Archbishop Chess.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dominique Leste.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 10 column(s), 80 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ar.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Arc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Archbishop Chess. Variation of Janus Chess and Bird's Chess with two Archbishops. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Dominique Leste.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ArchbishopChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ArchbishopChess'