Item Index Information
Anemic Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Anemic Chess. Rule-Enforcing Preset for Jaguaribe's short-range variant.
Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: Claudio Martins Jaguaribe.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2010. [2009-2011]. [2005-2015].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters An.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ane.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Anemic Chess. A more anemic version of Chess that replaces riders with weaker short-range pieces. Author: Claudio Martins Jaguaribe and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Claudio Martins Jaguaribe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'anemic-chess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'anemic-chess'