Item Index Information
Amazon Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Amazon Chess. Well known old variant with amazons instead of Queens in FIDE Chess.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Am.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ama.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Amazon chess. Queen may also move as a knight. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Amazon Chess. Play this game in which the Queen can also move as a Knight on Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'amazonchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'amazonchess'