Item Index Information
Alekhine Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Large board.
Alekhine Chess. A 14 x 8 game expands the sides of Capablanca-esque board, adds two pairs of marshalls and cardinals and an amazon in the middle.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Michael Wortley Nolan.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 14 column(s), 112 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Al.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ale.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Alekhine Chess. Named in honor of Alexander Alekhine, World Chess Champion 1927-1935, 1937-1946. By Michael Wortley Nolan.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'AlekhineChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'AlekhineChess'