Item Index Information
Active King Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Active King Chess. Each turn, one must move one's king in addition to moving other pieces.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ac.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Act.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'activekingches'