Item Index Information
Accelerated Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Accelerated Chess. White makes one move at first and then each player makes either a capturing move or two non-capturing moves.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ac.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Acc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'acceleratedche'