Item Index Information
A9 HexaChess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
A9 HexaChess. Missing description
By Graeme C Neatham.
The board used for this game has 169 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters A9.
- Browse items that also start with the letters A9 .
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- A9 HexaChess (Imperial Grand HexaChess). Large variant of Grand Hexachess. (Cells: 169) By Graeme C Neatham.
- A9 HexaChess Zillions Zip . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'a9hexchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'a9hexchess'