Item Index Information
4D Hexagonal Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Four or more dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
4D Hexagonal Chess. 4D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Hyperchess4.
By Kevin Pacey.
The board used for this game has 5 row(s), 5 column(s), 19 levels/boards, 361 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2017. [2016-2018]. [2012-2022].
- Browse items that also start with the letter 4.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 4D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 4D .
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- 4D Hexagonal Chess. 4D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Hyperchess4. (5x5x19, Cells: 361) By Kevin Pacey.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = '4d-hexagonal-che' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID '4d-hexagonal-che'