Item Index Information
123456 Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Uses dice, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
123456 Chess. Missing description
Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter 1.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 12.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 123.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- 123456 Chess. Uses 2 dices for each player and 2 checkers for each player, in addition to normal chess pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = '123456chess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID '123456chess'