Item Index Information
007 Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn.
007 Chess. 007 Chess involves three move per turn, including one of your opponent's pieces.
Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1995. [1994-1996]. [1990-2000].
- Browse items that also start with the letter 0.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 00.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 007.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID '007chess'