Item Index Information
Zeppelin Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Unorthodox shaped board. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Zeppelin Chess. Introducing the Zeppelin, which can fly to any empty square orthogonally (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 10 column(s), 68 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter Z.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ze.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zep.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Zeppelin Chess. The Zeppelin flies directly to any empty square orthogonally, captures piece before landing square (+zrf). By M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'zeppelinchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'zeppelinchess'