Item Index Information
Turret Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Unorthodox shaped board, In a category all its own. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Turret Chess. Introducing the Turret, which moves like a queen, and can hurl pieces over its head (zrf available).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 10 column(s), 68 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tur.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Turret Chess. The Turret catapult can sling any piece above its head, and let it land on an enemy piece (+ zrf). By M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'turretchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'turretchess' .com