Item Index Information
Troitzky Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Unorthodox shaped board, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Troitzky Chess. Troitzky Chess by Paul Byway, standard pieces on irregular board (with zrf).
Author: M Winther. Inventor: Paul Byway.
18 Feb 2022: Link updated. Old link was:
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 68 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1997. [1996-1998]. [1992-2002].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Troitzky Chess. Where the mate by two knights is possible. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Paul Byway.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'troitzkychess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'troitzkychess'