Item Index Information
Star Trek 3D Chess for Tournaments is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Star Trek 3D Chess for Tournaments. A variation of Star Trek 3D Chess designed for tournament play.
Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jens Meder and Andrew Bartmess.
The board used for this game has 4 row(s), 4 column(s), 7 levels/boards, 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1995. [1994-1996]. [1990-2000].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters St.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sta.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Building a Tridimensional Chess Board. Missing description Author: David E. Rutan.
- FIDE-like rules for 3D Chess . (Link.). Author: Michael Klein and Jens Meder.
- ST3DRoth. Charlie Roth's Revision of Star Trek 3D Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Charles Roth and Andrew Bartmess.
- Tridimensional Chess (Star Trek). Three-dimensional chess from Star Trek. (x7, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Andrew Bartmess.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'startrek' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'startrek'