Item Index Information
Sagittar Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Unorthodox shaped board, In a category all its own. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Sagittar Chess. Introducing the Sagittar, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 8 column(s), 68 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sag.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'sagittarchess'