Item Index Information
Quantum Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Quantum Chess. Chess meets Quantum Physics.
Author: Fergus Duniho.
Quantum Chess has been a popular name for Chess variants. The quantumchess.com domain was not available for this game, because it was once in use for another game. That site never fully described its Quantum Chess, and its now gone. So the link is to archive.org.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter Q.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qua.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Quantum Chess. Chess with a quantum mechanical twist. By Stephen Tavener.
- Quantum Chess. Pieces may teleport, provided their start and end squares are unobserved. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Stephen Tavener.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'quantum-chess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'quantum-chess'