Item Index Information
Placement Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Placement Chess. King and queen are swapped with another piece, except rook, and creating a new mirrored position (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pla.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Placement Chess. King and queen are swapped before play begins, generating FRC subset (with zrf). By M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'placementchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'placementchess'