Item Index Information
Pilgrim Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Pilgrim Chess. A new method of introducing an extra piece to the standard board (with zrf).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pil.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'pilgrimchess'