Item Index Information
Magneticpawns Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Magneticpawns Chess. Introducing the magnetic pawn, which can dislocate an enemy piece by magnetic force. Regular board and pieces (zrf available).
By M Winther.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mag.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Magnetic Chess. Pieces that moved attract and repel pieces like magnets. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) By João Pedro Neto and Claude Chaunier.
- Magnetic Chess. Moved unit attracts and repels. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: João Pedro Neto.
- Magnetic Chess: 4 sample games. Missing description Author: Jim Aikin. Inventor: João Pedro Neto and Claude Chaunier.
- Magnetic Chess . Pieces that moved attract and repel pieces like magnets. Author: João Pedro Neto and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: João Pedro Neto and Claude Chaunier.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'magneticchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'magneticchess'