Item Index Information
Kilyow is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, ShogiBased, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Kilyow. Invented by Furugouri Akio(古郡章雄) in 1991.
By Yu Ren Dong.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1991. [1990-1992]. [1986-1996].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ki.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kil.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'kilyow'