Item Index Information
Jester Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, In a category all its own, Sold commercially, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with special rules. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have!
Author: Simon Edward Jepps.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter J.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Je.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Jes.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Jester Chess: Cutouts. Pieces to print to make your own Jester Chess set. Author: John William Brown. Inventor: Thomas Havel.
- Jester Chess. Large variant, with four new pieces including Jester that imitates opponents last type of move. (10x11, Cells: 110) Author: John William Brown. Inventor: Thomas Havel.
- Jester Chess. Featuring pieces that mimic last piece moved, archers that can either capture OR move. quadrapawns, and murray lions. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Thomas Havel.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'jesterchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'jesterchess'