Item Index Information
Free Choice Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, In a category all its own, Each player has a different army. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Free Choice Chess. Free Choice Chess -- Large variant where players choose and deploy their own forces.
By Bruce R. Gilson.
The board used for this game has 16 row(s), 10 column(s), 160 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1980. [1979-1981]. [1975-1985].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fre.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'freechoiceches' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'freechoiceches'