Item Index Information
Doubles Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, Unorthodox shaped board, Sold commercially.
Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board.
Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
The board used for this game has 16 row(s), 16 column(s), 128 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1984. [1983-1985]. [1979-1989].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Do.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'doubles-chess'