Item Index Information
Courier Chess - Rule Booklet - FREE DOWNLOAD is a game information page. It is categorized as: Large board, From ancient times. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Courier Chess - Rule Booklet - FREE DOWNLOAD. Easy to Print Concise Rule Booklet of the Medieval Courier Game.
By Rick Knowlton.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 8 column(s), 96 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1200. [1199-1201]. [1195-1205].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cou.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'courierchess-p'