Item Index Information
Chess for Three is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, Unorthodox shaped board.
Chess for Three. A 3-player variant on an unusual board.
Author: Fergus Duniho.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 12 column(s), 96 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
Invented in the year 1997. [1996-1998]. [1992-2002].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chess-for-three'